Go behind the scenes with the Texas Shakespeare Festival and engage in a variety of hands-on exercises, discussions, Q&A Panels, and demonstrations to create a well-rounded approach to teaching the fine arts. This workshop is designed and taught by professional actors, directors, artisans, and technicians from all over the nation. Dates: June 30th-July 3rd, 2016.
· Earn 30 CPE hours in one weekend
· See four professional productions
· Work with professional actors, designers and directors
· Swap exercises and lesson plans with other educators
· Develop new strategies for teaching theater
Cost: $250 (includes tickets to four shows, a reception dinner, and breakfast each morning)